Kvadrat is Europe’s leading manufacturer of design textiles. The company creates high quality contemporary textiles and textile-related products for private and public spaces.
Design textiles company Kvadrat is currently seeking Architectural Specialist Support to join its Shanghai team. Based Shanghai (Jin’An district), the position presents a great opportunity of becoming a member of a dynamic Global Architectural Support team at Kvadrat Soft Cells.
The ideal candidate is a committed, architecturally educated person, experienced in working in the contract market to advise an extensive and competent customer base in the application of Soft Cells to their schematic design as a building component, acoustical platform or purely for aesthetics. The candidate will be working very closely with some of the top architectural firms and the biggest end users in China and Asia Pacific.
- Make Soft Cells a signature product for acoustics in building architecture
- Presentation of Soft Cells to building and interior architects, end users, acousticians and contractors
- Detailed design, specification and quotation including the development of specific solutions where required
- Project management from planning through to order
- Supporting the development of existing and cultivation of new business relations
- Advisory services to customers with an internal support team who have architectural backgrounds
- Engage in strong coordination and cooperation with all sales and account managers globally, and specifically in the APAC region
- Able to use AutoCAD
- Committed, have a focused and strategic approach to project management
- An ability to help develop long-term customer relations and the desire to work as part of a team including Architectural support, Production and Sales
- Must be bilingual in Chinese and English (written and spoken)
- Be self motivated and driven
- Willing to be flexible in their responsibilities and adaptable to the changing demands of the position
- Be presentable and confident in dealing with clients both face to face and on the phone