Foreo is an innovative Swedish brand that is taking the beauty industry by storm with its new range of LUNA™ skincare devices. With a presence in over 30 countries worldwide, Foreo is experiencing exceptional growth in the realm of high-end skincare devices, and is preparing to become a major contender in the industry.
Foreo is looking to hire a talented and driven Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will have a flair for design and deliver commercially viable work according to brief and within strict deadlines. The successful candidate will join a multinational team of creative professionals, who are building the FOREO brand and increasing global awareness with their stunning design work. Being part of the global marketing department at Foreo, your varied projects will be seen by tens of thousands of people every day.
This position is situated in the company's global marketing office, located in downtown Shanghai. With more than 25 different nationalities, Foreo offers a multicultural, high pace working environment. You will join a young, innovative group of professionals giving you the opportunity to contribute to the success of this new brand on a daily basis, while seeing immediate results of your work.
- The ability to acquire a good understanding of Foreo brand swiftly to be able to hit the ground running
- Conceptualizing designs and layouts for a variety of projects both print and online
- Realize a wide variety of clearly illustrated graphics into final layouts, catalogues, manuals, invitation cards, posters, banners and so on
- Support web development team with layout of webpage, banners, online promotions
- Be a strong advocate of Foreo brand vision while exploring new design ideas, campaigns and creative projects
- The graphic designer will report directly to the Art Director. He or she will work closely with the Foreo Brand Manager while maintaining daily communication with international graphic designers, copywriters and PR Team across the organization
- Great communication skills combined with inspired creativity with technical proficiency
- Ability to multi-task on a daily basis while working in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge in core creative software
- Print production experience is an advantage
- Diligent and can-do attitude required to be able to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Passion for immersing yourself to the growth of a revolutionary brand while helping to shape its future development
- Team-player who is able to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or related creative field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in branding and design
- Background in luxury lifestyle, advertising, fashion or beauty industry highly preferred
- Proficient level of English
- Knowledge of second language a plus
- Mandarin-Chinese skills not required