Seventy Agency is a brand agency helping companies to understand their customers, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish effective branding tactics to differentiate them from competitors and to benefit their business in long term. We look at the grand market, but also put our eyes on detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we give our solutions based on concrete analysis to help clients expanding their business and growing in a sustainable way; we combine creativity and strategy together to make the solutions are workable and innovative.
http://www.seventyagency.com/ or www.seventyagency.com.cn
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send us your expected salary. Thanks!
As Creative Director in Seventy Agency Shanghai, you will play a key in idea creation and campaign development and execution. With solid experience in branding and digital marketing, you will lead the team to provide strategic creative solution to our clients. Also, this roles require candidates to assist colleagues for business development. This position has clear and distinct accountability for business results. Establishes and monitors standards, processes, and communication.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Takes a consulting approach to client issues & reaches out to other teams to serve clients.
- Develop strategic creative presentation.
- Develop campaign concept and process and coach the team to execute it.
- Establish a working process and responsibilities scheme, and maintain a close working relationship with the Account Team to create and develop new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with account team to identify, develop and close the business opportunities on existing and new accounts.
- Manages expectations, time, & resources, coordinates work of teams & projects.
- At least 5 years branding, digital marketing experience.
- Solid experience and track record of developing campaigns/brand concept is a must.
- Strong people management and coaching skills to provide clear creative direction and to motivate and inspire creative teams
- The award-winning experience is preferred but is not a must.
- Deep understanding of China's culture and market.
- Proficiency in both Mandarin/Chinese and English is a must.
- Portfolio of creative artwork required.