Seventy Agency is a brand agency helping companies to understand their customers, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish effective branding tactics to differentiate them from competitors and to benefit their business in long term. We look at the grand market, but also put our eyes on detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we give our solutions based on concrete analysis to help clients expanding their business and growing in a sustainable way; we combine creativity and strategy together to make the solutions are workable and innovative.
http://www.seventyagency.com/ or www.seventyagency.com.cn
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Please also send us your expected salary. Thanks!
- Serves as supporter of day-to-day project operation with clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquiries.
- May participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; is familiar with processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Support account manager/director effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
- Support account manager, account team and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
- Partner with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
Qualification and requirement:
1.Skills and ability
- Bilingual (able to work in global environment)
- Experience developing relationship-marketing programs
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Passion and desire to learn and try new things
- Strong attention to details and process
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
- He or she is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
- Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Focuses efforts on achieving assigned objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
- College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.