KOLLEKTIV (www.kollektiv.co) is a boutique branding company with a 10-year track record in Shanghai. We’re a team of designers, strategists and content marketing professionals specialising in Food and Beverage, hospitality and lifestyle.
With exciting work and exceptional clients, this role will suit a person with an intelligent design aesthetic, attention to detail and ability to lead and nurture our growing team. Ideally, you also have a passion for travel, food and restaurants.
With our multicultural team you’ll meet caring people who are really good at building brands that deliver valuable competitive advantages for our clients. Role will particularly suit an overseas design graduate with good command of English. (Fresh graduates will be considered)
We make a conscious effort to be helpful to people – colleagues, clients. We encourage one another to be kind, understanding, and compassionate in our thoughts and actions, because we love what we do.
Our Graphic Designer role would proactively take responsibility for the quality of work under your care, maintaining consistently high standards in the work delivered, underpinned by a deep understanding of brand building discipline and industry best practices.
KOLLEKTIV是⼀一家精品品牌公司，在上海海拥有10年年的历史。我们是⼀一家由设计师、 战略略家、内容营销专业⼈人⼠士组成的专业团队。我们专注于餐饮⾏行行业、酒店和⾼高端⽣生活⽅方式。 在⼀一个令⼈人兴奋的⼯工作氛围，出⾊色卓越的客户，我们的理理想⼈人选需具备:设计美学 观、注重细节，有能⼒力力培养我们不不断扩⼤大的团队。当然我们还希望您对旅游、美⻝⾷食和餐饮业充满热情和抱负。
Our Art Director role would proactively take responsibility for the quality of work under your care, maintaining consistently high standards in the work delivered, underpinned by a deep understanding of brand building discipline and industry best practices.
- Work on a range of creative brand building projects for respected organisation
- Proactively take responsibility of the quality of work under your care
- Produce deliverables on brief to an exceptional standard with high degree of client satisfaction
- Effective delegation and overseeing of the team members involved in your projects
- Maintain healthy working relationships with clients and colleagues
- 5 plus years of experience ideally in an agency setting
- A strong sense of design aesthetics, artistic talent and creativity
- Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, typography, photography and illustration techniques
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin would an advantage
- Expertise across the Adobe Creative Suite
对于Adobe Creative Suite的专业知识
- Enjoy working in a team environment and able to work collaboratively
- Good communication skills and superb organisation and time management skill
If this job interests you, then please send an email with your resume, portfolio and a brief introduction.