KOLLEKTIV (www.kollektiv.co) is a boutique branding company with a 10-year track record in Shanghai. We’re a team of designers, strategists and content marketing professionals specialising in Food and Beverage, hospitality and lifestyle.
With our multicultural team you’ll meet caring people who are exceptionally good at building brands that deliver valuable competitive advantages for our clients.
We make a conscious effort to be helpful to people – colleagues as well as clients. We encourage one another to be kind, understanding, and compassionate in our thoughts and actions, because we love what we do.
With exciting work and exceptional clients, this role will suit a person with a charismatic, outgoing personality, a keen sense of design aesthetics, attention to detail and ability to effectively liaise between team and client. Ideally, you also have a passion for travel, food and restaurants.
Our Account Manager / Account Executive role would proactively take responsibility for the quality of work under your care, ensuring consistently high standards in the work delivered, underpinned by a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and industry best practices.
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies to clients
- Outstanding project management skills with good sense of quality and timing
- Define and develop new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Ensure clear and effective communication between internal and external parties involved in the process, from conception to completion
- Work closely with the Creative, Strategy, Content teams to successfully manage and execute projects from beginning to end
- Contribute to strategy development. Understand the client’s business inside and out, answer questions (or find out the answers), gather data, and offer insights into competitors.
- Contribute to creative development. Can evaluate creative work and judge whether it’s on brief. Knows good branding from bad.
- Proactively research and update yourself on new trends and ideas in branding, design, hospitality and lifestyle
- Achieve individual sales and business targets
- Degree holder with at least 4+ years of relevant work experience (account servicing in creative agency, marketing experience, preferably in Hospitality, F&B, lifestyle industries ( for less experience, Account Executive will be considered)
- Familiar with creative processes and techniques, strong in execution, project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proactive, open-minded, attention to detail, efficient, “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Exposure to international and local brands
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
- Basic knowledge on design, photography and videography are advantageous
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.