We are The Connected Marketing Agency. Our creative, data, media, strategy, and technology experts uncover and act on the truths that help brands better connect with people. And realize their most ambitious outcomes.
We are the only agency designed to offer clients who seek to transform their marketing a complete stack of services, from integrated communications, to commerce to CRM and innovation services, across the world, all driven by our data about what really counts for your business.
Our global workforce of 6,000 includes industry-leading creatives in each region, working with data scientists, technology experts and media specialists to demonstrate what can be achieved when hard data meets imagination.
As a CRM Director, you will be the day-to-day client lead with responsibility for building strong client/agency relationships based on achieving client’s marketing objectives in an efficient and effective manner. You will lead and provide clear strategic input on CRM and eCRM, acquisition, engagement, activation and retention, offline and online, for client(s).
- Work closely with client leadership team and internal leadership team, on long-term marketing plans
- Plan and provide recommended CRM solutions for the key strategic client team through the pre-sale, training, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation management and customers’ communication of CRM project; take part in the planning work, delivery and optimization in business
- Lead data segmentation, persona creation, monetization, and customized communication planning for key segments.
- Perform program performance evaluation, generate and delivery strategic & commercial insight and improvement recommendation to the client
- Communicate with suppliers and make use of their resources to design and form integrated marketing solutions in specific industries and scenarios
- Manage data-driven marketing campaigns, support on the campaign idea, scope project, develop schedule and oversee implementation
- Develop and provide written and verbal output on reports and presentations with recommendations on marketing strategy
- Manager and supervise support team to guide the development of the project deliverables
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
- 8+ years of relevant progressive experience from digital marketing or CRM agencies
- Have an understanding of data analysis, also of communications and creativity; able to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Familiar with WeChat ecosystem, E-Commerce & Data usage and related technology aspects and services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be able to handle ambiguity
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin