Seventy Agency is a brand agency helping companies to understand their customers, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish effective branding tactics to differentiate them from competitors and to benefit their business in long term. We look at the grand market, but also put our eyes on detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we give our solutions based on concrete analysis to help clients expanding their business and growing in a sustainable way; we combine creativity and strategy together to make the solutions are workable and innovative.
website: http://www.seventyagency.com or www.seventyagency.com.cn
Seventy Agency is seeking a Strategist/panner to be the foundation of our organization. As a Strategist/planner at Seventy, you will lead ideation and creation of new and established business with the Seventy team, clients, media partners and sales teams. You’ll help us create strategic sales proposals, solve problems for clients and generate new business. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional team on creative and strategic partnership opportunities, own client relationships, strategic planning and new business development.
Seventy Agency has a fierce entrepreneurial culture where you can lead the brand strategy efforts for your client list. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the topics covered by Seventy Agency and experience closing business with large brands and agencies.
This role is based in Shanghai and will require some travel.
- Understand client's overall business plan and worked as trusted partner for clients to co-develop different branding and marketing initiatives.
- Design large research projects of different phases and provide high quality interpretation of research findings to client and internal team.
- Work closely with creative team to research/planning activities on assigned accounts and to lead the planning on client brand strategies and brand campaigns for assigned clients. He/she partners with the creative, inspiring big ideas and great work.
- Develop and deliver client presentations. He/she has the responsibility for development, coaching of staff, and managing and monitoring standards set by seniors. Helps drive departmental initiatives, including new business and PR activities by showcasing the agency in the industry.
- Must have consumer trend thinking and able to understand clients’ business intention.
- Able to use data and analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize campaigns as a result of learnings.
- Can help devise brand strategy. Advises on cultural differences and brand strategy.
- Can apply quick/real time feedback into communications development.
- Can create an eco-system of the communications, including user journeys.
- Need to be flexible and have skills covering brand, business and communications applied to categories from FMCG, retail, aviation, financial and consumer services and behavior change.
- Proficient in the use of Social media for brands
- Be skilled at nurturing strategy, insights and ideas.
- Holds university degree.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both writing and oral.
- Over 5 years’ branding, advertising, marketing experience. Digital experience is strong plus.