Seventy Agency is a brand agency helping companies to understand their customers, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish effective branding tactics to differentiate them from competitors and to benefit their business in long term. We look at the grand market, but also put our eyes on detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we give our solutions based on concrete analysis to help clients expanding their business and growing in a sustainable way; we combine creativity and strategy together to make the solutions are workable and innovative.
Seventy Agency is seeking motion producer. Seventy Agency has a fierce entrepreneurial culture where you can lead the brand strategy efforts for your client list. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the topics covered by Seventy Agency and experience closing business with large brands and agencies.
This role is based in Shanghai and will require some travel.
Are you the misfit we are looking for?
Do you have a strong drive, always finding yourself saying “what if we approach it differently?”
We're looking for a producer with a senior experience (at least 5 years) and a worldwide network in the film/TV industry.
As a producer, you are going to be the first person to get involved in a film project and will have overall control on every aspect of a film's production. You will be responsible for coming up with ideas for productions, turning story ideas into profitable films. Some collaboration with our office and motion department in Stockholm will also be involved.
Is this role right for me?
What is required:
- Have a good creative vision.
- Have a proven record and knowledge of commercial and corporate films.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of languages as English and Chinese, to develop worldwide partnerships and marketing opportunities
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to secure financing for the production
- Be able to prepare and control the production budget
- Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the production team
- Have proven leadership experience
- Be able to prioritize effectively across numerous projects and manage your time and resources according to each production's requirements
- Understand program markets and worldwide audience dynamics
- Show diplomacy and sensitivity when dealing with partner organizations and colleagues
- Be able to work under pressure effectively and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Few years of fliming experience
- Foreign passport holders are also welcome
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Please also send us your expected salary. Thanks!