BYB is a visual merchandising consulting company with aims to support brands operating in the fashion retail industry that want to stand out and appeal to its clients with unique, relevant, and inspiring visual merchandising solutions. More than any other company, BYB has the knowledge and the expertise to tailor made your brand’s needs.
BYB Vision is seeking a Junior Designer to join its International Design Team in Shanghai, to work alongside the agency's team of designers on spaces, events, windows design and production.
This position is perfect for a candidate with around 3-4 years of design work experience looking for a chance to showcase their creative skills in an active high level environment.
You'll need to show a natural talent for design and have proficient layout and 3D skills. BYB Vision is looking for someone who is willing to turn their hand to a wide range of different projects within the company and be enthusiastic and excited about what’s around the corner.
As a Designer, the BYB Vision team will count on you to bring creativity and innovation to every job you work on. Working alongside the agency's team to develop creative new concepts. You will be responsible for supporting and sometimes leading design projects, which requires team player aptitude.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Creative design solutions, mood boards, sketches and/or 3D and final presentation
- Skills to create 3D art work such as 3D rendering for new concepts and projects
- Ability to communicate with an international team
- Present and discuss design concepts with team and clients
- Develop design concept with a team and individually
- Basic graphic design skill, layout and color design principles are required
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years experience within a commercial design environment
- A natural talent for design and ideally a relevant degree or qualification
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar with a particular interest for Photoshop and InDesign
- 3D Art skills using one of the following applications (3Ds MAX, Rhino, Sketch Up)
- A keen interest in design and creating unique assets from scratch
- A desire to put their design skills in front of audiences of millions of people
- Drive to progress their design qualities while learning new skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail