We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: where do you want to be tomorrow?
That’s why create brands (strategy and design) and campaigns (strategy, concept and production) that help our clients get to where they want to be tomorrow.
We create work that is remembered beyond today for Swedish vodka brand Absolut (Pernod Ricard), American chocolate brand Hershey’s, Chinese cinema brand Jinyi, Canadian theatre technology brand IMAX, Italian spirits brand Campari, and premium seafood brand Royal Greenland from... well, you can guess.
Our roots are Swedish, and so is our mother company: Intellecta. A stock market listed communications group founded in 1981 in Stockholm employing over 500 people worldwide. We opened our Shanghai office in 2010.
We’re a growing team of 18 driven individuals on a journey to build the most progressive creative agency in Shanghai.
Collaboration is our signature way of working, internally and with our clients. Our clients love working with us because we’re friendly, consistently deliver beyond their expectations and include them in the process, at least that’s what they’ve told us.
Job satisfaction almost guaranteed
Working for a Swedish company is a bit different (Baidu: “Work like a Swede”) but research has shown that it’s usually for the better. 91.6% of employees working at a Swedish company in China are likely to recommend working for a Swedish company to someone else. Swedish companies in China also claim comparatively high satisfaction rates (71%), with the average employment time standing at 5.09 years.
- Copywriting (Chinese) of long and short copy for campaigns, key visuals, film scripts, digital platforms, social campaigns and social content.
- Developing creative strategies and concepts and producing concept decks for campaigns, films, digital and activation projects.
- Presenting of creative strategies and concepts to clients in both English and Chinese work environment.
You report to the Creative Director (British), and work closely together with the Social Copywriters (Chinese), Art Director (Italian), Designers (Chinese) and Account Managers (Chinese).
- Obviously, you’re a great writer (in Chinese), and you love developing creative long and short copy for campaigns and brand communication.
- Besides Chinese, you can communicate well in English and work in an English-language environment.
- But your skills go far beyond writing copy. You produce campaign, film, digital and activation concepts, scripts and mechanisms in the blink of an eye.
- You feel comfortable developing creative strategies and concepts independently.
- You’re an all-round creative, that happens to think in words.
- You have worked in an advertising agency for at least 4 years in a copy/creative role.
- You are a digital-native: you know your way around the digital landscape
- You’re a great presenter: you can share and sell your ideas to senior clients easily, in both English and Chinese.
What we offer:
- Join an agency that’s growing fast.
- Join a stable company that is part of a stock market listed group.
- Join a company with a Swedish heritage.
- Come to work at a beautiful office in the French Concession (with a cocktail bar in our garden)
- Receive a competitive base salary and secondary benefits.
- Join a group of extremely driven people
- Help build the brands of tomorrow.