We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: where do you want to be tomorrow?
That’s why create brands (strategy and design) and campaigns (strategy, concept and production) that help our clients get to where they want to be tomorrow.
We create work that is remembered beyond today for Swedish vodka brand Absolut (Pernod Ricard), American chocolate brand Hershey’s, Chinese cinema brand Jinyi, Canadian theatre technology brand IMAX, Italian spirits brand Campari, and premium seafood brand Royal Greenland from... well, you can guess.
Our roots are Swedish, and so is our mother company: Intellecta. A stock market listed communications group founded in 1981 in Stockholm employing over 500 people worldwide. We opened our Shanghai office in 2010.
We’re a growing team of 18 driven individuals on a journey to build the most progressive creative agency in Shanghai.
Collaboration is our signature way of working, internally and with our clients. Our clients love working with us because we’re friendly, consistently deliver beyond their expectations and include them in the process, at least that’s what they’ve told us.
Job satisfaction almost guaranteed
Working for a Swedish company is a bit different (Baidu: “Work like a Swede”) but research has shown that it’s usually for the better. 91.6% of employees working at a Swedish company in China are likely to recommend working for a Swedish company to someone else. Swedish companies in China also claim comparatively high satisfaction rates (71%), with the average employment time standing at 5.09 years.
- Making sure a great service and experience is delivered to everybody that calls, emails or walks into the office, no matter if it’s a client or a delivery guy: you are the first impression people have of TOMORROW.
- Making sure the office looks great and is a great place to work in
- Making sure clients and other guests are welcomed professionally
- Making sure employees have all the tools to do their work well
- Making sure administration, deliveries, expenses and office supplies are handled and organized
- Making sure the office is always neat, organized and clean
- Making sure company outings and trips are executed flawlessly
- Making sure candidates always receive an answer and new employees are on-boarded well
You report to the CEO and work together with everybody else in the office.
- You have excellent English and Chinese skills
- You have experience working in an English-language environment
- You have worked as office manager or in a hospitality job (hotel/restaurant/reception) before
- You like to help people and have a service minded attitude
- You are organized and structured
- You are pro-active and like to get stuff done
- You have an interest in advertising and the creative industry
What we offer
- Join an agency that’s growing fast.
- Join a stable company that is part of a stock market listed group.
- Join a company with a Swedish heritage.
- Come to work at a beautiful office in the French Concession (with a cocktail bar in our garden)
- Receive a competitive base salary and secondary benefits.
- Join a group of extremely driven people
- Help build the brands of tomorrow.