Schawk, Inc. is pushing the boundaries in premedia solutions. We are a leading global provider of brand point management services, enabling our business partners of all sizes to connect their brands with their consumers to create deeper brand affinity. With a global footprint of more than 60 offices, spanning the North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Schawk helps its business partners create consistent and compelling brand experiences by providing integrated strategic, creative and executional services across brand touch points.
Founded in 1953, Schawk is trusted by many of the world's leading organizations to help them achieve global brand consistency. Schawk is a brand partner with many of the world's leading companies. This great opportunity has become available due our company's continued growth in the global market. If you're a energetic motivated person, you need to be working with people that have the same vision and enthusiasm...
- Give professional image retouching suggestions to color management team based on clients’ requirements
- Monitor image color quality to ensure to meet clients’ requirements
- Strong color feeling and can be a consultant to give clients’ image color advise
- Work closely with color management team and complete all the image retouching
- Good art foundation
- Colleague degree or above, major in design, art foundation and other related; at 3 years color retouching working experience
- Strong color feeling, unique vision and conception, sharp observation, creative idea and good expression
- Be expert in using Illustrator and Photoshop to do retouching and color adjustment
- Proactive, innovation and willing to take challenges
- Good team work