Artbeat studio is the in-house creative agency of the Visual Oriented Limited group. VOL is a food and beverage company that owns prestigious outlet such as Bar Rouge, Mr & Mrs Bund, Ultraviolet, Puben, The Cut Steak and Fries and more.
The studio is behind Visual Identity and Branding of all the VOL venues as well as all its related web development. ABS like we like to call it, is present from the earliest to the latest steps of all our F&B Project Development. The mission of ABS is to support VOL project at every step of its development and to follow daily operation with a strong branding in line with the brand DNA.
You will work as well on new venues as the company is expanding.
As a Senior Graphic Designer in ABS, You will be responsible for supporting and sometimes leading design projects, which requires team player aptitude. You will work closely with the Art director, and manage Junior Designers.
You will design and provide trendy, and upscale VI (Flyers, Menu, KT boards, Tend cards, Collaterals, Website, Application, logos and more...).
Responsibilities and skills of the role
- 3 Years experience in Creative, Design, Art Studio
- Sketching, story Board, Mood Board
- Proficiency in Photoshop, illustrator, In Design
- Experience with Premiere, after Effects or 3D is a plus
- Experience in photography is a plus
- Experience on website and digital medias design
- Knowledge of printing process
- Abilty to support and help the Creative Director
- Ability to coach and help junior designers
- Good with deadlines and work pressure
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Good understanding of China's culture and market