We are an international strategic creative agency. We develop brand building strategies and turn them into memorable consumer experiences, both online and offline. With offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Guangzhou, our focus is on helping international brands build their image in China and Chinese brands establish their position globally.
Our expertise harnesses the power of branding applied to design. We define a clear and differentiating brand platform that captures and elevates the essence of a business and we bring it to life through marketing campaigns, creative design and inspiring storytelling across all assets and consumer touchpoints.
Branding: Market Research, Brand Audit, Brand Strategy, Positioning, Vision & Mission, Naming & Tagline, Brand Identity, Messaging, Consumer Journey
Design: Logo & Visual Identity, Packaging & Print, Marketing Campaign, Digital Content, Website Design, Imagery, Visual Merchandising, Retail Design
Our clients include: PERNOD RICARD, GIVENCHY, GUERLAIN, JAX COCO, PARAKITO, MONTAGUT, HAUT CHARME, MOBOPLUS, OLFINITY, FASHION LINK…
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the founders and multi-tasking over a number of projects, you will be in charge of the retail staging / scenography projects of the agency both in Hong Kong and China.
In a very lean and fast-paced environment, your main goal will be to conceptualize, create, develop and follow up the execution of temporary retail projects and activations. Your role will be the pivotal as part of a task force including marketing, graphic design , Digital and retail design.
To succeed in this position, you should have excellent creative skills, be resourceful, energetic, adaptable, and organized with the ability to work in a team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create imaginative and eye-catching temporary scenography of Brand / Product launch or animations to attract the attention of customers and encourage them to buy.
- These attractive staging designs can be used in retail stores, department stores, shopping malls, travel retail, trade shows, pop-up stores, etc...
- Work closely with the clients to gain understanding of their brief, products, image, target market and the key-messages they want to convey.
- Research consumer experiences andcurrent and upcoming design/industry trends/new concepts/materials/innovations.
- Design concepts using software such as Sketch up, Auto cad, Photoshop…
- Make sure all displays present a consistent image and are in line with the clients’ guidelines.
- Collaborate with in-house marketing team to develop themes and graphic team to design visuals.
- Prepare floorplans, 2D sketches and detailed scale technical drawings and 3D models.
- Present ideas to clients including layouts, structures, display, graphics, signage, colours and textures.
- Communicate with factories about pricing and technical details, consider the requirements of construction, installation and fit-out with an awareness of the properties of materials.
- Oversee the production of the chosen design and make sure the project is completed on time and at quality.
- Provide guidelines for implementation and roll out.
- BA degree in Interior Design, Retail Design or relevant field.
- 2+ years of interior design experience for the retail industry.
- Previous experience with cosmetics, especially makeup, is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to present ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Able to work well in a team with good spirit and independently.
- Critical thinking and practical with problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Aware of current trends and activities in design, fashion and culture.
- Fluent in English.
- Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in major interior design software: Auto cad, 3D Max and Photoshop; Sketch up is a plus.