An Essilor International subsidiary, EyeBuyDirect leads the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the American Market. Using industry innovations and creative marketing strategies, we’re able to generate rapid growth and global expansion year after year. At EyeBuyDirect, we design and manufacture our own products, allowing us to offer quality eyewear at unbeatable prices. Our work environment is young and multinational, with a passion for creativity. In addition to providing great work experience, we focus on career development for our employees.
Our young and dynamic design team is looking for a talented and ambitious graphic designer experienced in creative digital design. You would be working together with designers and a brand team on wide range of digital projects including email, PR and social media campaigns, website banners, ads and landing pages. The ideal candidate would have eye for clean and artful design, possess strong software skills, be quick to adapt and able to work on multiple types of projects.
Initiate, collaborate, and design a wide range of digital projects, including promotional activities, PR & social media campaigns, product launches and collections.
- Produce memorable and engaging landing page designs, graphical assets, website banners, emails, and creatives for social media.
- Select, edit and retouch product and model images.
- Communicate and present design concepts to team leaders, project managers and directors, create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals.
- Perform design research, analyse trends and actively participate in creative brainstorms.
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals.
- Work closely with project manager, marketing team, copywriters, designers, and front-end developers.
- Proactively participate in content creation, product photo shoots etc.
- Ensure the brand vision is translated in all deliverables in a consistent and professional
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Proficient with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Understanding of video editing and/or experience in product photography is a plus.
- High level of visual design skill, understanding of user-centered design.
- Creative and passionate with a sense of fashion and international trends.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with good time-management skills.
- BSc in design, visual communications or a related field.
- Detailed portfolio of design projects.